EPRA support for organising Peer Reviews and getting funding
In the preparation of the next round of proposals in Erasmus+, EPRA will offer the following support:
- Online Meetings
- Direct support for members who are promoting a project
Online Meetings for potential partners will be offered according to demand.
These meetings offer the opportunity
- to get to know each other,
- to exchange experiences and ideas,
- to learn more about how to establish small partnerships for Peer Review and
- to plan the next steps.
For information on previous meetings
In January and February 2016, webinars may be offered to EPRA members on how to apply for funding for Peer Review:
- How to submit a proposal for European Peer Training to the Erasmus+ programme?
- How to submit a proposal for a European partnership project to the Erasmus+ programme?
The webinars will be free to EPRA members.
Exact dates will are to be announced.
Support in application
There will be a common workprogramme for EPRA members which is the basis of the proposal.
In addition, there will be help with proposal formulation.